Like many things in life, you don’t realize how complicated and involved a particular project can be until you find yourself smack-dab in the middle of it.
One Globe Kids is no exception, although definitely more fun than building a new bathroom from the studs up (so I’ve heard…)
Each story involves a few (seemingly basic, but often not) steps:
- Choose a country to visit;
- Make contact with families in that country who have a child that wants to be part of the series;
- Travel to country and spend several days with each child and their family, learn lots, meet many people, try a new language (fun, fun, fun!!!);
- Write the child’s story and select photos for it (many hours remembering all the fun and adventures we had together!);
- Translate the story into French and Dutch;
- Record three children reading each story: one in English, one in French and one in Dutch (very cool to meet so many kids who are interested in the rest of the world!);
- Put it all together in the One Globe Kids App Friends and Online Friends platform;
- Share (the best part)!
Stay Globe Smart, Anne Glick